Ballantine Pilsner Glass
Ballantine Beer was founded in 1840 by Peter Ballantine. By 1879 it had become the sixth largest brewery in America. The family resided in the Ballantine House; today, it is one of the few surviving homes of Newark's Gilded Age. The House became part of The Newark Museum of Art in 1937.
Our 16oz reproduction of the the original pilsner glass design is made of French tempered glass.